In this post, you will get links to sites which will convert, for free, your desired file from one format to another:
- https://cloudconvert.org CloudConvert supports archive, audio, cad, document, ebook, image, presentations, spreadsheet, vector, and video conversion.
- http://www.cometdocs.com CometDocs supports conversion of PDF files to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The service also supports conversion of various file formats to PDF.
- http://www.pdf4kindle.com Have a PDF and need it converted to Kindle, mobi, or azw? Try this site.
- http://xmlgrid.net/csvToXml.html This site convert a CSV file to XML.
- https://pdfmerge.w69b.com Scanning a document and having it save as PDF is easy. Depending of what type of scanner is being used, the result could leave you with a set of one-page scans rather than one document which scrolls from page to page. PDF Mergy allows you to upload those individual PDF pages and have them combined into one document.
- http://compress.smallpdf.com I have found that while PDF mergy does a great job of combining individual pages into one document, the resulting file size is large. Compress PDF allows you to upload your PDF and it returns to you the same PDF in a much smaller size.
- http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it If you have an image whose file size you would like to reduce, Smuch.it is a great site. Upload your document, and the service removes unnecessary bytes.
- http://www.zamzar.com Zamzar supports over 1,200 different conversions, including video, music, ebooks, images, and CAD.
How else needs to know about these file-conversion services? Click the image to send a Tweet.
Do you already use one or more of these services? What comments would you like to add?