Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Syncing Google Calendar With Your Phone

I have yet to find anything as efficient and powerful as syncing Outlook to the BlackBerry. All four modules (calendar, tasks, contacts, notes) share information beautifully. But, there are many who use other tools and are looking for a way to input information on their computer and also have it available on the smartphone.This post is for those people.

The following video talks about Google Sync for mobile phones including what you need, what it will do for you, and which phones are compatible with it:

2 comments:

Linda said...

I use Deja Office (free) and Companion Link (c$40) to synch Android with Outlook on the pc. A bit clunky but I was used to synching Outlook with my Palm and didn't want to change.

Dr. Frank Buck said...

Linda,

Thanks for the info. Could you give me more information on what each program does? Which one syncs your calendar, tasks? Will one of the them sync your contacts and Outlook Notes?