One of the central topics is the use of student planners. While some schools have adopted and then left the idea, we explore the subject in enough depth and emphasize the follow-up that is needed from teachers to make the tool work.
We also look at habits and techniques that increase productivity and decrease stress for students:
- Writing it down
- Breaking goals into little parts
- Getting the book bag empty daily
- Learning to deal with papers
- Getting everything ready the night before
- Organizing the locker
- Using the "one-binder" method
You can order your copy today. Use coupon code IRK95 at checkout for a 20% discount.
New posts will continue to appear on this site for the remainder of June. After that, continue to enjoy new material at http://FrankBuck.org.