Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Amazing, Time-Saving Way to Fold T-Shirts

Folding t-shirts is not something that would normally draw my interest. This video clip from Lifehacker, however, was so easy to follow that when it worked the first time, I was hooked. Grab a t-shirt and follow along as you watch.

 

Did it work? If you are like me, when the hold thing fell into place, I was amazed. I will never go back to folding t-shirts the old way again!

Incidentally, the video you see in this post was produced on a site called Tube Chop. The original video I viewed is located here. It talked about several different subjects, but I was only interested in showing you the segment on folding t-shirts.

I highlighted the URL, went to Tube Chop, and pasted the URL in the blank provided. The site allows you to choose the starting and ending points. Once you have made a decision and "chopped" the video, Tube Chop provides both a URL and an embed code for the clip. Give it a try the next time you want to use just a portion of a YouTube video.

New posts will continue to appear on this site for the remainder of June. After that, continue to enjoy new material at http://FrankBuck.org.

No comments: