Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friday's Illinois Principals Association Online Academy

I had a great time Friday presenting an online class for the Illinois Principals Association Online Academy. Entitled Time Management: The 5 Keys to Total Control and Peace of Mind, the 3-hour interactive webinar was designed to give practicing administrators practical tools to help them accomplish more, stay on top of their workdays, and experience less stress.

Here are comments from participants:
  • The presentation provided a wealth of information for the tech savvy person as well as the old school paper and pencil person. 
  • He was wonderful. Loved his style! 
  • This was wonderful! It was really a great seminar. 
  • This was a very valuable course. I tend to get caught up in the "no time zone" and feeling as if I don't have time to get to the many piles on my desk. Dr. Buck gave some great organizational tools that I plan to implement! 
  • Thank you! This is the first Online Academy I have participated in, it won't be my last. 
  • This was my first Online Academy. I didn't think I would enjoy the Online sessions as much as the in person ones, but I really enjoyed this and found the interactions with the other attendees to be fun and enjoyable, too! 
  • This webinar got to the heart of how to tame the paper monster! I loved it! 
  • This was one of the best conferences I have ever attended, in person or otherwise. Definitely worth the time to do! 
  • I wasn't sure I would like this format, but really did. It provided me with a different way to learn valuable material. 
  • This was one of the most helpful AA I have ever taken. Lots of great ideas to get organized!! 
  • I enjoyed the online academy. I was able to get great information and stay within district. 
Thanks to those who participated in this event! I hope that the concepts you learned will be applicable every day in your jobs.

No comments: