Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome Assisted Living Association of Alabama

Thanks to everyone visiting here for the first time following the session at the Assisted Living Association of Alabama Fall Conference.

In the sidebar, you will see a number of ways to keep the conversation going:
  • You can subscribe to this blog, so that new posts come straight to your e-mail.
  • You can follow me on Twitter. Tweets normally consist of additional information about blog posts, material I find other places which I think will be of interest, and motivational quotes.
  • "Like" my business Facebook page.The page serves as a place to continue discussions about blog posts and other content of interest.
  • Follow me on Pinterest. The pictures link to blog posts related to the topic of that Pinterest board.
  • Subscribe to the newsletter. You will see a button you can click a little ways down the sidebar. 

No comments: