Thursday, September 03, 2009

Contact Information

If you are visiting here as a result of attending the CLAS New Principals Institute, welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you and being able to meet so many of you during the breaks.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list or would like to talk with me about scheduling a workshop, simply complete the information below:

Click here to be added to the mailing list or to contact Dr. Buck to schedule a workshop.

I will be continuing to add free resources to the website. As I do, I will make mention of them on the blog.

Best of luck in the principalship!

1 comment:

Larry Raines said...

The presentation Dr. Buck did at the New Principal’s conference was right on time. I have often recommended him for workshops after seeing him at CLAS and then having him at my school for a presentation to my faculty. He does a lot to improve time management skills. His examples are easy to follow and put into use at our schools. You blog is very useful and as I am now in a Principal’s PLC with Janet Taylor, this is our first assignment. Please keep up the great work.