Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scenes from "Get Organized With Outlook"


The room was packed Monday afternoon. The number of people who are very interested in how to use this program to organize their lives is encouraging. The greatest interest seemed to be as we discussed "drag and drop" to get the e-mail Inbox empty each day.

A short book-signing session followed the workshop. Out of the two large stacks which were in the NAESP bookstore (at least 50 copies), a mere three copies of the book remained.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Buck,

I attended your workshop and felt it was VERY informative. It was one of the best presentations I've seen on computer software. I felt I understood how to do everything even though I didn't have a computer in front of me.

Thank you! I've just subscribed to your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Time management.Nice subject.This is one of my favourite.
I developed a free software for this purpose.
Check my blog and link me, plz .
http://reminder-software.blogspot.com/

Dr. Frank Buck said...

Ziajunglist--Thanks for coming to the workshop and for your kind words!

Soroush--Thanks for stopping by. I did take a look at your blog. I am all for people who are coming up with digital solutions to help us handle our digital world. Good luck with the software!