Our social media options seems to have unlimited boundaries...blogs, Facebook, Twitter, websites…the list goes on and on. But what do you need? How do you stay on top of it all? How can you make it all work together?
Topics during the webinar include:
- How to choose your “brand.”
- Why the blog is the center of your social media presence.
- How to automate your blog postings so you can carry on with your life.
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to “feed” your blog.
- Why you should use HootSuite or TweetDeck to organize your Twitter and Facebook experiences.
- How to stay in touch during events.
Social media does not have to be complicated. Learn how the various components work together to let YOUR message be heard.
The webinar is sponsored by the Ed Leaders Network. If you are a member of the ELN, also come over and join the discussion about this webinar
Who else needs to know about this webinar? Click one of the small social media icons below to share with others. Feel free to leave a comment below with your own thoughts.