As a part of Troy University's Learning Fest '10, you will have the unique opportunity to experience what life is like for a "digital administrator."
A growing number of people are opting for a cell phone which can do far more than make a phone call. The BlackBerry has the capability to be a total life organizer that fits neatly in a pocket. However, a lack of training exists on how to use its capabilities. In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to enter an appointment once and have it appear on the calendar every week, every month, etc.
• How to create an “organized task list” which presents items clearly and in the order they need to be done.
• How to handle tasks that must be done every week, month, or year.
• How to use “Contacts” as the one and only address/phone list you will ever need.
• How to keep a wealth of reference information at your fingertips using “Notes.”
• How to use the search capabilities of the device to find any information quickly.
• How to get your e-mail Inbox empty every day.
• How to synchronize Outlook with a smartphone.
The workshop will be held June 14 from 1:30 to 3:30. Registration is open to the entire state. To register for complete and submit the form found here.