Sunday, January 31, 2010

If I Had One More Hour Every Day...


During my workshops, I like to ask participants to finish this sentence:

"If I had one more hour every day, I would..."


I ask this question because the concepts from the workshops, if implemented, will save at least an hour a day. In many cases, the amount of time could be far more.

Usually, workshop participants write their responses on slips of paper. During the "Managing Digital Data With Ease" session during Virtual AETC, participants keyed their responses in the comments box. Here is what they had to say:

If I had one more hour every day, I would:
  • Sleep
  • Spend with my family
  • Sleep
  • I'd realize how far behind I actually was
  • Pray
  • Spend time with family and prayer
  • Rest
  • Do laundry-- 3 kids under 8
  • Relax
  • Have quiet time
  • Clean my house
  • Mark more things off my list
  • Spend it will my daughter
  • Spend time with family, read
  • Play with my dogs
  • Spend it with friends and family
  • Rest and spend time with family
  • Clean my filthy house
  • Volunteer more
  • Sleep
  • Relax and enjoy family
  • Have quiet time
  • Give myself a little more time
  • Rest
  • Play with the kids
  • Sleep
  • Spend more time with family and friends
  • I would attend more virtual conferences
  • Play more golf
  • Read
  • Enjoy family and friends
What about you? If you had another hour every day, how would you spend it?

No comments: