Saturday, March 21, 2009

NAESP Workshop--"Your Own Blog in 10 Minutes or Less"

If you are attending the NAESP Convention in New Orleans, I invite you to attend my hands-on session, "Your Own Blog in 10 Minutes of Less." We will look at some well-established blogs to show some of the ways people are using blogs, look at the features of blogs, and then create our own from scratch.

We will examine how to do perform techniques you see on this blog: insert links, include pictures, embed video, and use clip art. We will also look at sites where you can find good clip art and photographs. Participants will leave with a blog created that they can continue to enjoy for as long as the tool is useful to them.

This workshop will be held on Sunday, April April 5 starting at 1:30 in Room 202.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank,
I will be in New Orleans at NAESP, so I will look for you. I like when I can actually meet a fellow blogger! I am going to be teaching a similar workshop to Illinois principals next fall, so I would love to "pick your brain" a little bit. If you have any suggestions, I am interested.

See you in two weeks.
Dave