Sunday, March 16, 2008

Presentation at ASCD


If you are coming here as a result of attending the session at ASCD, welcome! I hope you will come back often. As I mentioned, in addition to the book and the material here on my blog, I have a set of approximately a dozen essays that follow-up or expand on the material from the workshop. If you would like for me to add you to the list of people who receive these monthly essays, simply e-mail me by clicking here and let me know you would like to receive them.

If you would like to talk with me about professional development for your teachers or administrators, simply e-mail me. I would enjoy the opportunity to make a difference in your school system.

Thanks to Jan Borelli for the kind words she posted. Jan is blogging about her experiences at ASCD on their blog. Her post is here.

Other comments from one of the attendees are posted here on a blog entitled "Human Voices Wake Us."

No comments: