Sunday, January 13, 2008

Introducing Photobucket


I learned about Photobucket just the other day. What you are seeing here is the result of spending about 5 minutes at the site. The pictures are simply digital photos of Bonnie and Skipper (our two Shelties) that I already had on hand.

How do I intend to use Photobucket? When I have a number of pictures I want to post on a blog, that series of pictures posted to Blogger can encompass quite a bit of real estate. By posting the photos to Photobucket and putting them together in a slide show, I can show quite a few pictures in a limited amount of space. Here is a an example that I used on our school system blog.

A Photobucket account is free.

4 comments:

Haley said...

They're so pretty!

Cristy Hannah said...

Your Dogs are beautiful.

I have been using photobucket at home for about a year now. I have requested for Mr.Locklin to add it to our "safe list" before. I am excited that we can use it now. It has some useful information on the site for blogs. Thanks, Dr. Buck.

Haley said...

Thanks so much for your comment. =] I'm glad that you enjoy what I write, and it's always beneficial to get feedback.

I've been using Photobucket for a long time, too, and I like that you can upload videos to it, as well.

Hope you're doing well! Have a great rest of the week/weekend!

Dr. Frank Buck said...

I am going to have to spend a little more time and learn more about the capabilities of Photobucket. I didn't realize how many people around me already know about it and use it.