Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thanks for coming to "It's About Time for Technology"

Thanks to everyone who came to this afternoon's workshop! I hope you took from the workshop ideas you can use immediately, whether it be organizing your files, backing-up your computer, or expanding the ways you are using Google.

I want today’s experience to more than a “one-shot workshop” for you, and my thinking is that this blog is going to be the best way keep the material fresh and be able to go into more detail than the one hour this afternoon allowed.

If visiting this blog is your introduction to blogging, welcome to what has become a very popular (and easy) way for people to communicate their thoughts with the “world out there.” Tomorrow, I will be doing a workshop on blogging. The idea is that you will leave that workshop knowing how to set up your own blog.

If you have questions about topics from today, please feel free to post a comment and I will be glad to go into more detail. Also, if there are other topics you will like for me to cover in this space, please let me know.

I have been writing posts related to organization and time management for almost two years, so you will find a great deal of material as you browse the previous months. I hope you will take some time over the coming weeks to look over those posts and enjoy new posts as time goes on.

Please check back often!


"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."
-- H. Jackson Brown

No comments: