Wednesday, June 15, 2005

AETC (Alabama Educational Technology Conference)

Thanks to the 168 people who came to this morning’s workshop! It was a wonderful experience for me to see so many who are interested in what I have to say. I hope you took from the workshop ideas you can use immediately, whether it be organizing your files, backing-up your computer, or expanding the ways you are using Google.

I want today’s experience to more than a “one-shot workshop” for you, and my thinking is that this blog is going to be the best way keep the material fresh and be able to go into more detail than the one hour this morning allowed.

If visiting this blog is your introduction to blogging, welcome to what has become a very popular (and easy) way for people to communicate their thoughts with the “world out there.”

Please take a few moments to read through the few entries I have posted to this point and feel free to make comments. Over the coming days and weeks, I will be taking some of the topics we talked about today and expanding on them, not to mention giving you some random thoughts on personal productivity. Please check back often!

No comments: